This Page

has been moved to new address

MeMes for Christmas...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

MeMes for Christmas...

ShoeAddict had a great MeMe so I "borrowed". Should you care to get into the holiday spirit and play along - let me know in the comments...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the time constraints. Plus - much of the time I love the bags with the tissue paper mixed with wrapped boxes.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. A Real Tree means Shadow will have to climb and then I might have a Hotfessional moment...(You must read both links!!!) Unfortunately if I throw a real tree off the balcony - it falls three stories and who knows what I'll hit. Then Lawsuit and then drama. Let's stick with the artificial. The world will thank me for it. Trust!

3. When do you put up the tree? I'm hoping this weekend if it all goes well.

4. When do you take the tree down? Around mid to late January. I'm one of those. If I have a Project Hell moment, try late January.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yup - but if so, can I have lowfat eggnog with a shot of Southern Comfort & lots of nutmeg. Thankyouverymuch!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Dolls - my grandfather once got me a Barbie townhouse. I never forgot that.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope. I should but I haven't gotten around to it. Most of the ones I've seen have been cheesy and you know this gal does NOT do cheesy.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My father - he's a tough one. Also BR is difficult to buy for.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Me! j/k. (One for you, two for me, One for this one, umm.. one for me). In all seriousness - I'd have to say my boss (wine) and a few friends (also wine!). See the wine theme - pick a bottle and tailor it for whoever. Chardonnay for the boss, Beaujolais for another, Cabernet for another and so on and so on. Just call me Boozy Claus...

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Depends on my mail phobia ;) More like a combo of both.

11 .Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmmm. It must have been so horrible I blocked it out ;)

12 . Favorite Christmas Movie? Nightmare Before Christmas (Shut up! I know its Halloween but still!), Rudolph and those cheesy quasi cartoons I loved as a child.

13 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, but I think before I recycle. I don't do it often.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin Pie - tho my Bampa made a killer chocolate pie for the holidays. :::sigh:::

15 . Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear. If I had to go with colored, I'd probably do a teal-y blue, but I prefer clear. Looks more elegant in my opinion.

16 . Favorite Christmas song? "Christmas Is My Favorite Time Of Year" by The Jets. Yeah, I know - I'm biased. But still - their Christmas album is a favorite.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'm staying at home this year. My open toed shoes are too chicken for braving the snow.

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think I can. Rudolph, Dasher, Donner, Blitzen, Cupid, Sleepy, Grumpy oh man - maybe not. Next thing you know, Santa will have the 7 dwarfs leading his sleigh.

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning. I don't like opening them on Christmas Eve - I'd rather just wait til Christmas Day.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? People who carstalk you while you are walking back to your parking spot.

21 . Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm still on the Teal kick. So this year it will be teal, bronze and perhaps a touch of silver and gunmetal.

22. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I prefer to shop ahead of time and online with cash back. Due to some unexpected bills & expenses this year - I'm moving on the fly for this.

23. What, do you want for Christmas this year? A brain? Actually, Santa can bring me a gift card for Sur La Table if he so chooses this year. Or perhaps a gift certificate to Saks so I can apply it to my LouBous... Or perhaps...

24. Angel or Star on top of tree? I need a new tree top - I think I might go with a star.

25. What do/did you leave for Santa? As a child, it was cookies & milk, which always seemed to be my dad's favorite cookies. Hmmmmm. I should have caught on then! DOH!

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 4:40 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------