This Page

has been moved to new address

Goal For 2008...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Goal For 2008...

I'm watching Giada de Laurentiis tour Italy and Rachael Ray tour Provence and it got m thinking. I think I'm going to get to work on a goal of mine... Learn Italian. I've wanted to visit Italy for a few years and, for an Irish gal, I can cook some mean Italian dishes (and Spanish too but that's for another day). I'm debating checking out an online course in Italian at RosettaStone.com and I can get cash back for it as well. My brain is workin' overtime.

Question to you - have you ever tried to learn a language and/or tried RosettaStone?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:32 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------