This Page

has been moved to new address

Sigh... My Mojo is M.I.A.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sigh... My Mojo is M.I.A.

I'm about to put out an A.P.B. for my PR mojo. Sadly, it's missing.

I told a friend of mine that I would help him with his media kit and have everything done BUT his bio. Of course, I told him Friday I'd submit it tonight. As luck would have it, either I'm rusty at this PR thing and the 9to5 gig has burned me out or I'm just beyond uninspired. What makes it tougher is that it's for a friend of mine and I have to make it a point to remain neutral. I can't be all descriptive and glowy about the project - I have to approach it like I would for any other client.

I have a feeling that, much like another deadline I had about 6 months ago, I'll get hit at 3:00 in the morning and started typing a rough draft on my Blackberry. And no matter how much I listen to the music, my thoughts keep getting interrupted by thoughts of the impending Project Hell III that awaits me at the 9to5.

I hate feeling like this. :::sigh:::

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:59 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------