This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Cute Things for the Kitchen...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Obsessed With: Cute Things for the Kitchen...

I know I haven't done an "Obsessed With" in a while but here are some cute things that I think are so fab and definitely on my "might buy" list...

These Ladies Who Lunch saucers and teacups by Rosanna. I think it's so adorable, especially when you have a friend over for lunch.



Also a winner: The I'd Love To Have... mugs and plates from Rosanna.


And these would look fabulous on my wall... Little Black Dress collection from Rosanna.


Moving on (before I invest may-jah moola over at Rosanna's site), I dropped into Williams Sonoma this week to return something that I purchased (a sifter - found a better deal and more well made over at the Le Creuset outlet), and Joshua let me fondle this gorgeous Scarf Print Tablecloth in blue (Erin - they have a pink version; Sarah - there's a Kiwi version!). Normally I'd balk at $58.00 for a tablecloth but if you saw how well made it was, oh my heavens, love it! Perhaps I'll come back from Philly with this in my suitcase. (Why is it I rarely feel guilty for that which I buy on vacation?)


Shop Suey Boutique, has some amazing aprons. Here are a couple of my favorites:

City Girl Half Apron in a black & white print...


City Girl Apron in red cherry blossoms...


And finally, here are the two new additions to my kitchen (Don't stress - they were on sale!):

Le Creuset's Oblong Skillet Grill pan in Caribbean, and

Le Creuset Red Skillet...

Many thanks to Greg over at the Le Creuset outlet at the Prime Outlets for his expert advice, as always!

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:08 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------