This Page

has been moved to new address

Not Dreading the Monday...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not Dreading the Monday...

The 9to5 is closed tomorrow and yours truly will be actually be doing something I don't do very often - relax.

Sure, I have a bunch of PR materials that I have to draft for a friend of mine, a kitchen I have to re-organize and laundry that has to be done, but this is one of the few times that I am not stressed out on a Sunday. I'm sure from Tuesday on I'll be in Project Hell Part III, but oh well. At least Monday, I'll be chilling out and working on my schedule, not something that's been pre-ordained for me.

I'm starting to think BR has something with his concept of the "4 Hour Work Week" or whatever else book he's reading this week. However, for now I need to keep things at an even keel and find balance, somehow. Yesterday, I went out to dinner with the fabulous F. to catch up (Cheesecake Factory's Fried Macaroni had me fasting all damn day today but oh. my. holy. hell was it gooooooood!) and I went wandering through the Millenia Mall and then to the Prime Outlets to fondle my pots over at Le Creuset (more on that later). It felt good to be on a schedule that I controlled and I wasn't running at 1000mph or my mind racing faster than the speed of light. I rarely, stress rarely, am able to do that. Today, I played hermit and just enjoyed my place - no people, no roommates, the cell turned off - absolute peace.

Sometimes it is the simple things in life that a gal needs.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:45 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------