This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Claudia Ciuti Shoes...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Obsessed With: Claudia Ciuti Shoes...

In my email today, I received a little media release about the new Spring/Summer 2008 line at Claudia Ciuti shoes. I'm sure some of you are going "Claudia CIWHOOO" but avid Ugly Betty devotees know that Wilhelmina's style knows no bounds and on Wilhelmina's feet are often some lovely pair of Claudia Ciuti Shoes per the request of the one and only Vanessa Williams. I've been looking to new and upcoming shoe designers moreso than the standard CLs, etc - just out of curiousity. Well, I found a couple pairs that I'm lusting after and figured I'd share the pretty pictures with you. I went to the SALE section so y'all know that I've got my budgetista hat on as well!

A Va-Va-Vooom Red Shoe is a must for EVERY fashionista's closet. Check out the IVA



For a classic T-Strap with some spectator style, why not try the LILLA



For a basic black pump, why not check out the MIMI. (I know I am)



Want something a bit more embellished? Check out the LINDAR.



Trust me when I say there is more - much much more, but what are you waiting for - click click click!

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:29 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------