This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Funny...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Funny...

Yes, it was another *ahem* day, but I won't let things bring me down. I refuse to cow-tow to someone's will and while one person appears intent on breaking my will, I am resolving to relax all weekend and leave the 9to5 at the 9to5. Tomorrow is another day and your gal is going to enjoy her weekend, shop a bit and chill out. Hell, I'm even going to try to figure out the DVD recorder. I'll deal with the drama at the ofc. on Monday.

SO, like I do when I'm really stressed, I looked at the LOLCats.. and this one is hilar.

[Photo courtesy of ICanHasCheezburger]

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:16 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------