This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Not Happy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm Not Happy...

I get an email from JoeZ. that a troll that once posted Joe's whole ALBUM for download has struck again. Seriously - what the hell gives people the right to just upload and post a full album/remixes, whatever for download? I don't like Limewire or any of that other mess either but I really don't get all up on a soapbox about it. Now when you upload a full album to a blog to download via RapidShare and cost an artist his money - oh hell no. And, this troll just uploaded Joe's stuff again and is all "lalala" after I've had his azz disabled two times before - what the hell. This is the third time I'm having to tango with this cat and you know what - I don't like the role of Legally Blond Wench, but I will do it if I have to. I'm slapping this S.O.B. with a Cease and Desist that would make my attorney's head spin. Don't mess with this wench, I say.

And then they wonder why the freestyle community has so many damn issues - namely because of idjiots like this.

UGH!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 3:58 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------