This Page

has been moved to new address

The Countdown Begins Again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Countdown Begins Again...

So today I get a text from the ever so suave Rome announcing his b'day party on May 9th. Guess what that means - yup, vacation planning again - except this time it's full force. I'm hearing from a few people that they are already saving the date, travel plans are beginning to be made and I have to implement a savings plan because the 9to5 is moving to a new payroll system and I don't want to be caught with my virtual emergency fund pants down.

Fun times, people - fun times. I just hope there's a hotel next to his party spot because I don't think driving will be on my agenda with this crew. This time tho, better pictures is my resolution - even if a certain someone half heartedly protests getting in the shot *cough cough* J *cough cough*

One bright spot - it won't be brutally cold in May!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:43 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------