This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have A Confession To Make...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Have A Confession To Make...

If you go through my iPod, you will find a bunch of diverse tracks. Besides client tracks, let's see, I have some Staind (Hometown boys - gotta show my support - even if they did drive me nuts before they made it big - many nights working at Geraldines for Selectrocution. And my initials were "FU", so that really put in firing range.), Godsmack (still one of the few celebs that renders me speechless), Musiq Soulchild (LOOOVE him), some Mary J. [Blige], some freestyle - George Lamond, Corina, K7, TKA, Rockell, Sweet Sensation, some remixes, Chrisette Michele, Fergie, some dance tracks, some rock tracks i.e. Billy Idol, Gym Class Heros, - even some Frank Sinatra and some Broadway tunes. So, you take all that diversity and one point will drive everything to a grinding halt. I have to confess, I added a Miley Cyrus track. Listen - I know it's not me and I'm super ashamed but dammit her new single had that hook that sideswiped me before I heard it was her. I even screamed out in the car "NOOO - NOT HANNA MONTANA! Ugh! I love this song - but not tweeny teeny bop. NOOOOO". (I'm sure the other drivers on the road thought I was totally sane screaming my protests to a dashboard.) And, when I got home tonight, it was on the radio again and then was telling my dad "Why do I have to like a song made by MILEY CYRUS! What am I twelve? Am I regressing?"

Yeah - so that's my confession. My name is Lys and Miley Cyrus' track "See You Again" is on my iPod.

Go ahead - throw the bricks.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:43 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------