This Page

has been moved to new address

The Post Where I Fall Asleep...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, March 17, 2008

The Post Where I Fall Asleep...

Well, insomnia is an evil, evil friend and, dear blogosphere, I have to say that I got nary a wink of sleep last night.

From the worries about today (tame), the plans I put into motion (score - will tell you all later - pinky swear) and the insane amounts of coffee I imbibed has me crashing quicker than LiLo chasing her assistant's momma. And no, we are not done yet kiddos because I am still trapped and the first thing on my mind is not the corned beef I've been looking forward to today. (St Pattys tradition). Nor is it the eppies of whatever is playing tonight (New CSI:Miami? No [insert dramatic pause] you don't say). No, the only thing on my mind is driving home, feeding the furball and falling into blissful, dreamless slumber.

Tomorrow is a big day and I will need all the good vibes y'all can direct my way.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 5:58 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------