This Page

has been moved to new address

Shoot To Kill...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shoot To Kill...

As bad as this week has been, I was all prepared to watch the dvr'd cooking shows and Lipstick Jungle. After some VERY peculiar dreams last night, I'm a tad shaken up.

Then Mr. DVR decides to treat me to a marathon of Cold Case, Criminal Minds, and 48 Hours. Something about these shows calms me. I've become quite the Criminal Minds fan and watching Cold Case always reminds me of my beloved Philly. Add some real life whatzit with 48 Hours and my mind is racing, not even thinking about the 9to5.

I'm finally relaxing - something I haven't been able to do since I got back from Philly.

And the laptop stays off til tomorrow. Have a good weekend everyone!

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 10:14 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------