This Page

has been moved to new address

Shoe Love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Shoe Love...

I told y'all that while I was shopping "blindly", I decided that shoes would make me feel better, right? I have been in lust with a pair of coral Chanel pumps since I fondled them in Palm Beach. They were vibrant, gorgeous and oh so stunning. The price, well - you can figure it out since it's Chanel. Tho, I have to confess, I did seriously think of raiding the emergency fund but thought twice.

So, Friday night, when I was walking to LensCrafters, I passed by Cathy Jean, a fabu European shoe store that I sometimes shop in. And this shoe caught my eye. It was the same brilliant coral as the Chanels and it was stunning, felt very well made and I knew I had to have it. Sadly, they did not have it in a 10, but the gal was sweet enough to let me try it on in the Black shade and it fit like a glove. I ordered it and it should be here by next week.


Also, I finally caved into my ombre obsession. While I still heart the SW version, I decided to go a bit cheaper and get the Baker's peep toe ombre pump. It was $39.99 and it will be rocked this week for a big client presentation.


Clearly, Imelda Marcos needs to give me her title of shoe queen.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:13 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------