This Page

has been moved to new address

Update....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update....

Well today was the day of reckoning and my meeting with Dr. K. First of all, I cannot stress this enough - he genuinely cares about his patients. When I walked in, he was calling his patients making sure they were okay. Who does that? Not any of my prior eye docs.

Secondly, he fully examined the ulcer and, from all appearances, we caught it early and I'm healed. I'm still on contact punishment til May 7th and we have one more follow-up on May 2nd.

Talk about a weight off the shoulders. However, I learned my lesson.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:17 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------