This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm A Goner. Thank You Criminal Minds...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm A Goner. Thank You Criminal Minds...

I'm testing out something new in Blogger Beta. Trust me, if it works, will make things a bit more interesting around here (and I'll be more timely... )

It's been a crazed week and the one thing I was looking forward to tonight was Criminal Minds. I normally would say CSI is my fave show along with Bones and Cold Case, but above it all - definitely Criminal Minds. I never thought I'd like this show and fought my gal Paula about it. My reasoning "Ugh - it's Shemar Moore. I didn't like him on Young & Restless and sure as heck won't tolerate him now". She's been on me for 2 years to watch it, swearing it was as good as CSI.

Now, before those that are Shemar fans, just know that I just never liked him - no reason, just me being me. The man is fine and I appreciate but I look at him and think "Y&R". Blech! Not my soap. (I was more of an All My Children & General Hospital gal growing up.)

A few months ago, I happened to catch an episode totally at random. More than likely, I was online working on the laptop and didn't change the channel - total background noise. Well, during that episode, I saw Xander from Buffy. I saw Joe Montagna. I saw the storylines were scripted, well thought out and engaging. Dammit - Paula was right. I was hooked. I started looking forward to Wednesdays at 9:00, not caring that it was Tivo'd. I wanted to see it ON the night it aired and moved whatever I could to make sure I had that time free. Wednesdays at 9:00 are me-me time. And, even worse - I can watch Shemar Moore and think of him as a criminalist - not as a soap actor.

This weekend, I'm going to track down Season 1 and Season 2 of the series and try to find it at a good price. When I'm willing to give up shoes for a favorite show, yeah, I'm officially hooked.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:17 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------