This Page

has been moved to new address

What Were They Thinking...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What Were They Thinking...

I'm virtual shoe shopping (because your gal wants that damn DVD this weekend) but I need to indulge my inner shoe ho. I'm still breaking in the SWs and got some nasty blisters from the "sensible" Naturalizer pumps from yesterday, but I'm trying to find a little inspiration - even if it is through the computer screen.




And then I saw these shoes.




Seriously - I know they are Chloe and all, but would you EVEN think about wearing these?


It's not just the high end cursed by this case of the "WWTT-Fugly Syndrome" Bakers, apparently, has jumped on the bandwagon. Check out the:


Riley




Fusion

What do you think?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:14 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------