This Page

has been moved to new address

And Tomorrow I Head Back...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, April 03, 2008

And Tomorrow I Head Back...

I'll be heading back to the 9to5 tomorrow and, at the end of the day, yours truly is hoppin' in the cougar to head to Tampa, 2 hours away. JoeZ is performing tomorrow night at the Hard Rock with a former client, so I figured I best show my support and go yell at hang out with him and cheer them on. Sadly, there will be no cocktails for me as I'm still sick. Then, I am going to head back home, curl into my bed and take some Nyquil to wrap up the remainder of this sinus infection and play hermit this weekend.

One good thing about being sick - the insta-diet you are on. The only thing I wanted was Ice Coffee and Ice Coffee I stocked up on. Other than that, the appetite is pretty much non-existant. Hello favorite jeans!

What to wear, what to wear I wonder.

Update: This will give you an idea of what I'm going to be facing (in Tampa - NOT the 9to5) with a smaller crowd of course.


Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:41 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------