This Page

has been moved to new address

I Haz A Button All Of My Very Own...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I Haz A Button All Of My Very Own...

The Hotfessional (who I now luv more than my crack shoe savior, Ron) made me my very very first button.

Look to the left and you'll see it all new and shiny!!! Somehow that just makes Cooking In Stilettos that much more special (and you can now just remember www.cookinginstilettos.org as I somehow decided domains needed to be purchased a couple weeks ago.)

Thank you Ree!!!!! (And to those not reading her site - get thee to Hotfessional.com - stat!!)

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:02 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------