This Page

has been moved to new address

The 80s - Revisited Under Duress...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, July 07, 2008

The 80s - Revisited Under Duress...

A few weeks ago, I got some software that transfers VHS tapes to DVD so I've become quite the techie geek as I’m beginning to archive vids and transfer them to DVD for an event in Aug. and hot damn. The hair. The fashions. The Commercials [i.e. PermaSoft; Pizazz Color Styling Mousse; Max Headroom for Coke!?!?!] And I'm laughing insanely over some of the utter stupidity of some of our crew.

These tapes are over 20 years old and the tracking marks show it. Couple that with the insane amount of video clips that I had from one of my former clients back in the day. The copious amounts of episodes of NICK ROCKS, Solid Gold and Soul Train that were taped when I was a kid. And, while archiving the vids, I'm subjected relentlessly to a certain daytime talk show host and her big poufy hair dancing and pointing at the camera (even then she was an attention seeker). Here’s a good pic of the culprit and Justine (and yes, I haven’t located THAT clip of them with EJ and his lipsync to some Elvis song. I'm sure it's on one of the bazillion tapes I have strewn around the apartment).


Yeah – I won’t subject you all to it (yet) but that’s where my attention is tonight. It’s been so crazy I haven’t even had time to really focus on important things – like shoes, shopping and, perhaps, sleep.

And if I have to hear a certain song ONE MORE TIME, I swear my ears will bleed.


Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:45 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------