This Page

has been moved to new address

Calm Seas Ahead…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Calm Seas Ahead…

Relatively quiet day. Nothing exciting - just basically did errands and tried to stay calm and stop stewing over the crap from the week. Since I am still in the midst of archiving these vids and prepping from Mr. M's event in Aug., I decided to make it a quiet night at home and start archiving to DVD.

I settled in, swiped one of my VHS tapes off the shelf and popped it in the VHS to archive. It’s a tape that EJ gave me eons ago that a fan made for him and the clips are priceless. On quite a few of them, Justine appears throughout along with a few other friends of ours who have passed and, while I’m 80s’d out, it made me count my blessings – regardless of what “comments” were made and kept me up last night going over and over in my mind what I did and didn’t do this week and what I’m going to have to do on Monday.

In particular, this clip made me smile. No matter how bad of a week I can have, somehow just seeing some of my crew – even if it was 20 years ago - makes me know things will get better…

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:35 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------