This Page

has been moved to new address

Counting Down... Again...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Counting Down... Again...


One month, well, 31 days from today, I will be reprising the role of the door biatche in the City of Brotherly Love and dammit, you know I've got to start getting into gear. So much to do - the evites, the guest list, the wrangling and this weekend I'll be crackin' the whip. The 9to5 has me running on empty so somewhere I need to tap into my creative outlet and move it.

More importantly, this now means that 29 days from now, I'll be *ahem* hanging out with my immediate crew prior to the event at a certain new favorite establishment discussing all things important and fun while I'm relaxing with Espresso Martinis and causing trouble while I divulge some of the short and long term plans (which I still can't disclose here - dammit! Hate having to censor myself. Let's just say it's good news - trust.).

The true question is: Will Philly be ready for me to come home... even if it is for a brief moment...

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:09 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------