This Page

has been moved to new address

Calling All Shoe Detectives...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Calling All Shoe Detectives...

Since we are on the topic of shoes, the show, etc., I need your help.

I need to find the shoes profiled in this pic below (or something similar because I'm not rolling in dough like the wearer of said shoes is). This is from the Regis & Kelly High Heel A Thon this week in NYC. Apparently, Ms. Ripa apparently graduated to 5" heels and they are to. die. for. I just can't find them anywhere and am heading out to the Millenia Mall to see if they have something out there. I know you gals might have some suggestions so leave 'em in the comments!





(Stop muttering the word Lemming MB!!!)

Photo courtesy of the Shoe Blog

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 7:22 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------