This Page

has been moved to new address

Forgive Me Dear Internet...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, July 25, 2008

Forgive Me Dear Internet...

Tonight's regularly scheduled post has been interrupted due to a previously scheduled event. I have a soiree to attend. There is a glass of wine and a shopping invite waiting for me at the Stuart Weitzman boutique in Orlando.

Wish me luck - I need another pair of shoes like I need a hole in the head, but they are plying me with promises of wine and 20% off and who am I to say no, right?

Well, I could rationalize it with "But I'm JUST looking", right?

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 5:03 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------