This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Stuart Weitzman 'Bouffant'

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Obsessed With: Stuart Weitzman 'Bouffant'


These gorgeous pumps have been on my mind since I saw them in person at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Obviously, I'm going to have to wait a few days because I'm on the fence with do I/don't I but I'm seriously contemplating getting them in Black. While the grey flannel are just as stunning, I beat on my shoes and leather is a bit more durable than flannel, right?
Either way, I'm going to tease the Nordy's peeps and try those suckers on - then buy them online with cash back. I've learned when it comes to Stuart Weitzman's - they NEED to be tried on.
They are stunning... and need to be on my feet for fall. I'm such a sucker for Oxfords.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:36 AM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------