This Page

has been moved to new address

FW: Shoe Love: The Fabulous Flats Edition...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FW: Shoe Love: The Fabulous Flats Edition...

In keeping with the whole "Flats can be Fabulous" thing that I'm trying to apply... check out some lovely things I found.

Check out these new red va va voom croc Tory Birch flats for fall.



Oscar De la Renta has this gorgeous IKAT Ballerina flat that makes me give them a second glance.




Nine West has the MAE flat which can go well for either work or play.




These are something I would look at for casual -Cole Haan Air Bria.




Purple is going to be *the* color for fall. Steve Madden has a fabulous purple patent flat - the Salinas




What about the Peep Toe flat? Stuart Weitzman's Chit Chat is quite the rage.




One thing about Flats - they are easy to pack, always look chic and, if you have the right pair, are comfy as well. Now if only I could get over this "I'm Short" issue and embrace Flats 24/7. I think my feet might thank me.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:08 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------