This Page

has been moved to new address

Warning: New Additions To The Closet...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Warning: New Additions To The Closet...

Smart Bargains hit again with some fabu sales which took the edge off a bit of my dramatic disappointment with Nordy’s Anniversary Sale. Check out the two new additions that are making its way to my closet:

Cole Haan – Air Elly Mary Jane Flat


Vince Camuto Peep Toe Oxford



I’m such a sucker for an Oxford shoe, especially one that is dramatically different so we’ll see how it works out. If it fits well, it stays. If not, as I’ve never seen a Vince Camuto shoe in my life before let alone try one one, it’s going back with the quickness.

And, yes, I cash back'd that sucker. Of course after I purchase, I get a coupon - go figure. I'll save it for next time.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:14 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------