This Page

has been moved to new address

On The Edge...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, September 12, 2008

On The Edge...

So, I was chattin' with someone earlier and told them how crazed things are over here. Between the drama at home, the drams at the 9to5, prior commitments and all things chaotic - September is going to be a VERY busy month. We won't even go INTO October However, one thing that keeps me sane is the knowledge that I'm heading home in November.

So, with that, tonight and tomorrow - it's going to be some light posting over at this joint. I still don't want to lose my Blog365 status so I'm tryin' to keep sane. Tomorrow night, I have a swanky FoodBuzz dinner to attend (and will blog about it over at Cooking In Stilettos). Tonight I have a hot date at William Sonoma to do some "research". Yeah, that's it - research. Tomorrow during the day - well, I'll be recovering from the blueberry martinis that I will be attempting to make tonight.

So, basically - busy weekend, my friends. Busy. Will be back in full effect mode on Sunday.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:01 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------