This Page

has been moved to new address

Chills and (no) Thrills...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chills and (no) Thrills...

This morning I woke up shivering like a crazy mofo. One hour of teeth chattering, cocooned in my bed and realizing that I should NOT have taken that flu shot when I had a sinus infection. Not to mention, apparently I grind my teeth when I sleep and have a hell of a toothache. Stress much?

I'm just thankful that I'm sick now and not when I'm up north. That would NOT be fabulous. However, with my crappy insurance, I'm going to have to be at death's door to head over to the doctor.

I have realized that Nyquil works MUCH better than Tylenol Sinus and while I am not up for watching Game 2 of the World Series tonight, I will be crashing early.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 9:57 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------