This Page

has been moved to new address

Never Thought I'd Say This...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, October 20, 2008

Never Thought I'd Say This...

You know things are bad when my Monday Pumpkin Spice Latte is making my stomach beyond queasy and I'm ready to swear off coffee for good. I've been battling a sinus infection and everything just tastes funky. And tomorrow, one of my fave publicists is coming to town so I'm pretty much taking it easy tonight and relaxing with my NyQuil because cocktails are on the agenda tomorrow.

Good thing is that this bug couldn't have hit at a better time - pre-Philly trip. Which means that my jeans will look really good on me in about 17 days, not that I'm counting or anything.


Posted by Lys :: 5:36 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------