This Page

has been moved to new address

It's a Numbers Game...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, October 17, 2008

It's a Numbers Game...

Craziness ensues so let's talk in terms of numbers...

2 ... coffees I had to double-fist one morning just to deal with the onslaught of stuff to do. Somehow I think I should have bought 3 before I headed into the 9to5.

6 days until the World Series - let's hope its the Phillies v. the Tampa Bay Rays... if it's the Phillies v. the Red Sox, too much trash talkin' will be had between my crew, my family and Meowmix.

14 days until that oh so fun holiday Halloween [Shadow will be going as, what else, a Philadelphia Phillies Fan.]

18 days until we vote which means 17 days until you all give me a wonderful b'day present - a New President.

20 days until I leave for vacation and get to see Meowmix and Reese!

21 days until I get to torture my crew (and they, in turn, shall torture me)

and, finally, 106 days until I move out of the apartment.

It's all about the numbers, my friends...

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 6:46 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------