This Page

has been moved to new address

Returning Back To The Fold...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Returning Back To The Fold...

Well, the Blogging fold, at least.

I took a couple days off from the blog because, quite frankly, things are getting toxic around me and I just needed to clear my head. Sadly, I can't really detail it here but lets just say that I'm not in a good place right now. Meowmix says the first step is actually admitting it and she's right. I am looking forward to Philly (Note: Countdown - T-Minus 28 days). However, as I was told today, even a vacation is only a temporary fix to a problem that is spiraling out of control and there really is nothing to do because people need to change and I can either deal or just remove myself from the situation.

It was suggested that I find perhaps some other things to "occupy" my mind - you know, volunteer opps., etc. However, when I go to get involved in stuff around town, I'm basically advised that I need to "focus" on the 9to5 - just in case they need me. I never really get a full vacation or a sick day because something always blows up around the time that I am out of the office and, while they like to remark that yesterday I was "stressed out", what pissed me off is the fact that I was PERFECTLY FINE until the said individual created the situation and, sadly, I did lash out at a bystander who also screwed up something. I feel horribly about that (because I do indeed have a conscience) but I also don't whiny baby tattle either. I deal with the person one on one. Eeehhh - whatever. But when things go wrong, no matter WHO makes the mistake, the blame game is cast and I should have "mind read" or "thought ahead" or PLANNED for someone to make a mistake and caught it pre-mistake. What am I, the fuggin' hall monitor?? Oh puleaze! I have kept my temper at a simmer level long enough and it's close to boiling over. I just don't know if I can deal with 114 more days of this nonsense.

But one thing that apparently cheered me up inadvertently - I wore red today because I was in an evil devil sassy "don't eff with me" mood and I realized - my Phillies are playing tonight and I subconsciously wore red in support. Now let's just hope I can focus on watching my Phillies spank the Dodgers AND the CSI season premiere AND Eleventh Hour (with Marc Blucas - SQUUUUEEEEEE).

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 6:15 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------