This Page

has been moved to new address

Cherish It, For You Never Know When It Will Be Gone..

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, December 15, 2008

Cherish It, For You Never Know When It Will Be Gone..

Yesterday, I happened to log into Facebook only to see a status from H.'s brother that their uncle had passed away unexpectedly. That sent me into a state of shock and disbelief. Not him. Not now. It's too soon. Their uncle was always so sweet to me, always full of life and laughter.

Today, I get a call from MB telling me that their auntie also is in critical condition with clots and a bad case of pneumonia... She was traveling on the way here to Orlando to go to her brother's funeral. They don't expect her to last through the night.

This evening, I find out from one of my industry peeps that a beloved freestyle artist, Sandee, has passed away...

Tis going to be a somber holiday, my friends.

So my Christmas wish is this - tell your friends and your family how you love them. Tomorrow is not promised...

Posted by Lys :: 6:25 PM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------