This Page

has been moved to new address

Someone's In The Hot Seat...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Someone's In The Hot Seat...

Let it be known that, until further notice, I have decreed that I am renaming Rifleman with the moniker "Jabberjaw".

Oh - and Jabberjaw - 'tis REALLY good when the crew knows I'm coming home when it was supposed to be a surprise to some *whap* Thankfully, this gal can think quick on her feet - but still. I'm still rockin' the glare and am debating which stiletto to lobby at someone's noggin'.



You are sooooo in the hot seat, my friend.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:11 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------