This Page

has been moved to new address

You Like Me. You Really Really Like Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Like Me. You Really Really Like Me

One of my fave bloggers evah, Michelle at Grown Up Girlie, gave yours truly a Superior Scribbler Award and I am beaming. Thank you so much! This definitely brightened up a crazy month, to say the least.

Like everything, this award not only comes with recognition but also responsibility and rules which I am more than happy to play by. Here they go:



1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post here.
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients.



Now, to be fair, I had a few recipients that already got this award and, while I adore them, I had to count them out of the running. (Sorry guys but y'all are, indeed, superior scribblers!)



However, I'm proud to be in the same category as those excellent bloggers who keep me giggling on the daily. So, without further adieu and with a hell of a drum roll, the award for Superior scribbler goes to....



  1. Hotfessional - to quote, TKA in the tune, "Crash" "She needs no introduction"...
  2. SSG, the brains behind Confessions of a (Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl
  3. Predo, scribe of Spartacus Wore a Skirt
  4. Bren, the culinary wiz at Flanboyant Eats, and
  5. Kimmy K, the name behind I Have No Name.

Trust me, I've got a good 20 blogs I'd love to dole it out too. Hell, I'd dole it out to everyone on my blog roll [which I'd UPDATE IF BLOGROLLING WERE FIXED *cough cough*] who are some amazing people but, alas, I'm bound by 5. Thanks again Michelle!

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 6:13 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------