This Page

has been moved to new address

Brain: Empty...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brain: Empty...

Sorry y'all. It's been a rough week between the pug and the cat, both of which are sick, work kickin' my butt and trying to get my head to think a coherent thought. They refuse to get along (well, Shadow at least. Today she's walking back and forth in front of him and growling. He keeps looking at her sadly like "I jus' wanna play - promise.")

Perhaps I'll post later today but for now I'm off to take the pug to his vet and I'm going to get his records - just in case. I'll try not to take out the bitchy receptionist who tried to pull a fast one on me the other day (and you know things are bad when she's personally mentioned as one to watch out for in reviews all over the Internet). If I have a bad feelin', Wiggs is getting a new vet - stat.

What do you have on tap for this weekend?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 11:05 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------