This Page

has been moved to new address

The Neighbor Factor...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, January 05, 2009

The Neighbor Factor...

Remember how I mentioned that I had some new neighbors move in not too long ago. Well, to be quite honest, the honeymoon is over - so so so over. There are a bunch of college "rednecks" that moved in downstairs but I'll let them continue in their partying on a Monday night. They get a pass - they just moved in on Saturday.

Anywhoo - back to the across the hall idiots. See, the gal that lived across the hall from me, Vicki, was a sweet gal - no drama, no b.s., considerate etc. The new crew that moved in - notsomuch. Apparently its a couple roommates, one that reminds me of a skinny Larry the Cable Guy with his blond "Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife" girlfriend and a Snoop Dogg/PitBull wanna be, throwin' dice on the balcony with his crew. I had to laugh when SL saw the dice game and remarked "THUGS?" More like "Wanna be perpetrators". They get an eye roll - until now because I'm pissed off.

Now, before you tell me to be nice, I have hit my threshold. I am a pretty good neighbor and the people in my building, while we have some azzhats, they are few and far between. Mostly everyone talks to each other, respects everyone's living spaces and it's a great community. Well, these new neighbors - well, they piss me off. They are loud, annoying as hell, and, the piece de resistance - they keep leaving trash outside their door. Today, even though they KNOW that the trash guy does NOT take boxes - only bags within the confines of the trash bin, they won't use the trash bin (it's on the balcony - vital for that dice game, methinks) and leave the trash and loose trash outside in the HALL -not even in the door alcove where we all keep the trash. WTH?!?! And they keep leaving boxes and cardboard. And it's not the first time, trust me on that. Well the trash guy proved a point today with leaving the boxes (which are huge) on the hall floor face down, not even propped up and these damn fools WALKED OVER THEM LIKE THEY AREN'T THERE. Next time Mr. Wiggles wants to lift his leg on 'em, I might not be so nice and let him whiz.

Wouldn't THAT be neighborly...

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:14 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------