This Page

has been moved to new address

What A Day...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Saturday, March 07, 2009

What A Day...

Forgive me as I'm blogging via Blackberry. I'm exhausted from quite the day...

After an energizing walk with Mr. Wiggs, it was off to Clearwater with Kar to check out my Phillies who were playing the Detroit TIGERS (not Lions - Thanks Charles for the correction lol). My beloved Phillies spanked those Tigers 8-2.

However,while our sets rocked (right next to the Phils dugout) to my left and in front of us were Tiger fans. In back of us must have been distant relatives of The Nanny because OHMYLORD noone in Philly sounds *that* pronounced.

No Victorino action sadly. Mostly it was Greg Dobbs, Ryan Howard and Jayson Werth. I also caught a brief glimpse of Rifleman's mancrush - Brad Lidge - but couldn't get a quick shot.

Tomorrow its off to Disney to watch the team battle the Braves. That won't be such an easy win I think...

And how's your weekend going?

Labels: ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:33 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------