This Page

has been moved to new address

*Growl* *Sputter* *Growl* *Glare*

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

*Growl* *Sputter* *Growl* *Glare*

Yeah, I'm a bit angry. And, sadly, I can't divulge much. I'm probably being bitchy but I just read something that had steam coming out of my ears. Sometimes, I just have to shake my head, go "What the eff!" and roll my eyes.

I knew there's a reason why I shouldn't have checked my email... or played Mafia Wars - AGAIN. *


* Reese - if you find a MafiaWars rehab, I'm so there. If I don't get my hitman status or level up soon, I'm going to flip a wench.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 10:01 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------