This Page

has been moved to new address

What A Weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What A Weekend...

I don't even know WHERE to begin - but I know I'll be yippin' about my experience at South Beach Wine & Food Festival over at Cooking in Stilettos this week. Just still recovering from the 8 hours on the road and all the chaos while I was down there. Let's just say that I was wrong about a couple things, it was definitely worth the time and expense and I thoroughly would recommend that more peeps go next year.

However, today it's Ash Wednesday and I haven't decided what I'm giving up for Lent. My co-workers have suggested that giving up coffee is NOT an option - for their safety moreso than for saving my sanity. Lent came up so quickly this year that I wasn't prepared. I can't give up swearing either because, quite frankly, after 12 years of Catholic school, cussin' like a sailor is embedded in my persona. I could try but that's setting one up for instant failure. Same with not buying shoes. I'm hoping for a little divine inspiration.

However, this is what greeted me when I came home.


How can one not look at that friendly face and smile...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 9:09 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------