This Page

has been moved to new address

Where I've Been...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Where I've Been...

I've been off and about fighting tooth and nail with a little program called Wordpress. Wanna see a rough cut of my culinary home on the web...

Check out the new and improved Cooking in Stilettos (www.cookinginstilettos.org) . It's so bright and shiny. Obviously I'll be tweeking it and much thanks to all of you who have given your input. I couldn't have done it without y'all... The dog and cat are ready to break the laptop as they've had many a night with me working til crazy late going "WTH!" It's been an education.

Now, with that, this gal is off to go watch James Marsters and then pass out.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 10:37 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------