This Page

has been moved to new address

Riddle Me This...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Riddle Me This...

Why the heck were The Jonas Brothers performing with Stevie Wonder. Seriously - how the hell does THAT happen. I thought J-Hud kicked Ass. I'm NOT a fan of Coldplay and BoyzIIMen - where the hell were they - wait, dwarfed by Justin, as always. Don't even GET me started on Kanye's mullet. Estelle's album is great - so glad to see she had the chance to perform live.

Yeah, like last year, I wasn't too happy with this year's Grammy offerings. This is one of the times where I was glad that when I was faced with the choice of Grammy Tix v. SOBE Tix and Spring Training, I'm glad I chose the latter. I would have been PISSED if I spent $500 + a seat to see this show live. (Not to mention hotel, airfare, dress, etc. etc. etc.)

We'll see what the 52nd Grammys brings. However, I will say this - some artists should NOT sing live - or lay off the sauce prior to singing. That stuff seriously messes up one's vocal cords.

Snarky, yeah, I'm just a tad.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:05 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------