This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting Back To The Daily...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting Back To The Daily...

You know when you fall off the blogging wagon, sometimes it's NOT just like riding a bike? Then again, it's just a question of finding my inner voice that has been silenced by the chaos from the daily grind. I can't tell you how many times I say "OMG that is such good blog fodder" and then *poof* its out of my head quicker than a TV show getting cancelled. Not to mention that I have something huge going on in my life but I can't blog about it because I need to get ducks in a row. Egads - what is a gal to do.

So, yup - I'm trying to jump back on the wagon and make a go of it - and yes, I have some news to share. All in due time, lovelies - all in due time.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 12:20 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------