This Page

has been moved to new address

Putting It Into Perspective... Or In The Alternative, Why Some People Better Step Back...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Putting It Into Perspective... Or In The Alternative, Why Some People Better Step Back...

I'm pretty hush on the boy detail here and there's a reason - mainly I don't like to put people on blast. However, I saw something this evening that had me rollin' my eyes - mostly because I don't buy into girlie bullshit.

This is my opinion - If a guy is dating someone - he's DATING. There is no implied exclusivity unless it's fully discussed. Perhaps it's because I think like a guy but if I'm dating someone or hangin' around with someone, there is no "one and only one" unless it's discussed and cards are on the table. It is what it is. I also would never put my whole heart on my sleeve for all of MySpace, Twitter and Facebook to read. I also don't assume crap either.

Now there is a friend of mine who I do like to hang out with from time to time. He likes to hit me with the "I Miss You" and "Love You" and blah blah bullshit. My response, "Backatcha" because while I care for the cat, I don't know him well enough yet. Now, should he have plied me with tequila one night, I might have slipped but that was totally the Patron effect - nothing to be taken to heart for future use.

Now I know he dates like a rampant fool. However, there's a gal who he's been seen with quite a bit, but she's not the only one. I even joked with him about it because, quite frankly, thanks to Facebook, I can't keep track of his lovelife. Its amusing (or at least to me). Her, well, let's just say before she even started hanging out with him, she was giving me the death glares. I don't have time for that crap. I also don't have time for her "friends" to be giving me the side eye when I'm hanging out at a favorite spot with some others. Leave that sorority shit at the door. She's one of those girls that I probably would make cry after one of my "Come to Jesus" sessions. Seriously, what the hell are people thinking - or, perhaps, I just got too old for the drama. Now if Meowmix was with me, well she'd really have a ball and there would have been some words. Let's just say that August will be rather interesting...

NEXT!

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 12:35 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------