This Page

has been moved to new address

Moving In Stilettos: Point to Ponder...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Moving In Stilettos: Point to Ponder...

One of the benefits to moving - the decorating starts ALL over again.  Aren't y'all thrilled?  I kid I kid....

Yes, this gal got approved for the apartment that she wanted and I'll be headed the Philly way in the beginning of September.  My move got skewed by a couple weeks but I'll roll with the punches - everything happens for a reason.  All the pieces are falling into place.

And, yes, this will be my kitchen...

DSCF0731

And Wiggy's view from the balcony

DSCF0734

DSCF0735

and a big closet for my shoes, a high ceiling and a hallway for Shadow to run back and forth in her goal to be Wiggy's personal trainer.

Blessed, most definitely.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 10:49 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------