This Page

has been moved to new address

Obsessed With: Elizabeth & James Jean Envelope Bootie...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Obsessed With: Elizabeth & James Jean Envelope Bootie...

I detest falling for celebrity "branded" lines, mainly because I've learned that often the celebs themselves really don't do anything but sign their name on the dotted line and collect a check.  Hey, I don't want to fault them for hustling, I just choose to not contribute to their "non-design" and participation - that's all.  For example, I REFUSE to wear Jessica Simpson anything.  I mean, seriously, what the hell does Jessica Simpson know about Plus Size clothing - NADA.  And I refused to shop at Avenue for 2 years until they got rid of her line.  The same goes with her shoes - hell to the no.

However, when I saw these booties, I started salivating.  The gorgeous gray color.  The fabulous ostrich detail and that heel.  Much to my chagrin, I learned that they were an Olsen twin line - Elizabeth & James.  And, sadly, they passed my true test - would I buy them at full price.  Yup, I would and am already plotting to allocate funds after the move for my "Welcome to Philly Booties".

Let's just hope I find coupons and cash back plus sale to alleviate the painful screams of my poor abused wallet.

 EaJ-HighHeelBooties

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lys :: 8:32 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------