This Page

has been moved to new address

Damn You Jack Bauer...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Monday, March 27, 2006

Damn You Jack Bauer...



I got sucked into the 24 viewership tonight thanks to Paula and a 2:00 a.m. wake up call listening to OPS from La Femme Nikita playing a bad guy on 24. Knowing how much I love LFN, I had to check it out. The direction, music and sets are amazing. Many of the writers are originally from LFN and the stunts/camerawork - Amazing. There are many similarities with LFN on other levels and many familiar faces.


And, my LFN addiction, well that I have to give credit where credit is due. Thanks Meowmix! She drug me to Toronto one time as she was a huge LFN fan and, after her locking eyes with Roy Dupuis (aka Michael Samuelle, LFN) and the scars from her digging the nails into my arm during her "Holy Shit!" moment, I had to check out the show. After seeing the episode Mandatory Refusal, I was hooked. 24 is no better. Arg - some please say a prayer for the poor Tivo - he's going to have a headache if I tell him to tape anymore.

Posted by Lys :: 10:25 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------