This Page

has been moved to new address

The Wonders of MySpace...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, March 24, 2006

The Wonders of MySpace...

So Rosie tells me that a bunch of old friends are on MySpace. I was shocked. I haven't seen a number of these people in YEARS! So, I spent a good portion of time browsing through their profiles, reminiscing and it reminded me that I sooo need to get a scanner and soon. I have photos from when all of us would go on vacation and even have one of those on my desk here at work.

I really miss these guys. Who else can you go on a booze cruise with and have them ply Bec with long island ice teas to where she is dancin' down the deck (she does not travel well.. Trust me ;)). In Atlantic City, we would all convene on Ballys and cause drama til dawn. Going to see a freestyle concert with this crew is NUTS! And lets not even talk about the water balloon fight in the Poconos... Lake George - fugettaboutit!

Who knows - maybe one day we can have a little get together again. Til then, I'll be preparing the water balloons cuz some revenge is surely needed ;)

Posted by Lys :: 5:16 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------