This Page

has been moved to new address

Guidelines to Tourists visiting Disney...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Guidelines to Tourists visiting Disney...

Here are some helpful guidelines to remember when you are traveling OFF Disney property and into the general population. Being that I happen to reside near one of the gates, I've been able to observe quite a bit over the past 5 years and frankly, after this morning, I have about reached my tolerance level.

I'm sure there are many other "guidelines, but after the giggling 7/11 bimbo, I'm at my wits end. Next time I see her, I will knock on her window and, ala a Bugs Bunny cartoon, grab her damn cellphone and stomp on it with my stiletto. If anything, the Orange County Sheriffs would appreciate my thoughtfulness in getting yet another tourist cell phone offender off the streets.


Posted by Lys :: 3:38 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------