This Page

has been moved to new address

Fashion Assistance: Help A Gal Out Please.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, July 06, 2007

Fashion Assistance: Help A Gal Out Please.


I *love* the look of these. I don't, however, love the price. $690 for WHA? OK - Red Sole, check, but the style also looks like Steve Madden, BCBG, Charlotte Russe et al. However, the color is too lovely for me not to stand up and go "Hello!". My plastic & my bank accounts will both tell me the same thing "OH HELL TO THE NO!" and promptly go on strike.

So, unlike the beloved Carrie in S&TC, I would NOT want to be a woman who lived in her shoes, investing $40k to look like the fabulous wench I am. SO, I ask you, my fellow bloggers to keep an eye out and if you see a gorgeous light tan/beige/nude - esque closed toe platform pump, can you give me a heads up? It would be *perfect*. And, I promise to list some of my unworn, don't really like 'em much lovelies over the next two weeks on eBay to offset the future costs!

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Moi.

Labels:


Posted by Lys :: 6:18 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------