This Page

has been moved to new address

Braindead...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Just Because...
Just Because...

Friday, September 21, 2007

Braindead...

I'd love to think of something witty and I know I have a full disclosure to make about my adventures in shoe shopping yesterday, but that would require this gal to think. Sadly, my last 5 functioning brain cells are being used to write this little entry, so I'll give ya a raincheck (but trust me when I say the shoes are va-va-VOOM!)...

So, I'm going to leave you with a funny gem I found via Jossip.com, one of my fave gossip homes. Turn DOWN the speakers or watch it at home, but you will NEVER look at Sesame Street the same, I promise...



I won't go into some of the other stuff on the GorillaMask website, but let's just say seeing Dora the Explorer sing "Lean like a Choulo" and The Seven Dwarfs acting out a scene from Reservoir Dwarfs/Dogs was disturbing, at the very least. I did enjoy some of the other mashups - Muppets & Horror Movies (Preppy - you might enjoy). Just don't shoot me if your IT dept. goes "What EXACTLY were ya lookin' at".

I know I know - totally off the PG-13 rating today :::sigh::: but you gotta admit, Bert & Ernie as Pesci & Deniro are hilar...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lys :: 12:49 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------